The system is designed for:
- for continuous measurement of the level and temperature of media in tanks;
- for calculations (depending on the variants of execution):
– the volume of the product in each tank;
– the total volume of the product in the tank farm;
– free volume in each tank and in the tank farm;
– the mass of the product in each tank and in the tank farm;
– the mass of the vapor phase in each tank and in the tank farm;
– the rate of change in the product level; the forecast of the time of filling (emptying) of the tank;
- for signaling:
– minimum and maximum emergency level;
– the upper level of the measured medium;
– unauthorized changes in the controlled levels of the measured media;
– change in the temperature of the measured media.
The system functions-control of parameters of petroleum products (oil, gasoline, oils), liquid media used in the chemical, food industry, and liquefied gases (propane, butane, ammonia).
The scope of application of the system is the management of technological equipment, emergency alarms, production, transportation, processing and storage of media in storage facilities.